Who gets my father’s property if he dies without a will in BC?

Vancouver estate lawyers distribute assets of a person dying without a will according to the intestacy provisions of WESA. The provisions depend upon whether there is a spouse and children, how many children and whether it is a blended family.

Read More
Go to top